New Boiler Grants
Aura Gas often have grants for new boilers through Local Council funding, the ECO scheme and Green Deal. These grants do not need to be paid back and are not attached to your property! The ECO scheme criteria includes the following benefits, if you receive these we may be able to help you.
You must own your property or rent it privately and have the owner’s permission to do the work.
You must also get one of the following benefits:
- Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (and your income is £16,010 or less)
- Working Tax Credit (and your income is £16,010 or less)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit (and you earned £1,250 or less after tax in any assessment period in the last 12 months)
There are some other criteria that need to be met for ECO grants visit https://www.gov.uk/energy-company-obligation for full details
Apply to Aura Gas for a new boiler grant